Students planning to transfer should complete the Liberal Arts, AA using the Administration of Justice pathway.
Department: Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
Program/Major/Concentration Code: AASJUS/JUS/JUSD
CIP Code: 43.0104
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the, the learner will be able to:
Write professional reports and papers with a high-level of English language mastery.
- Apply interpersonal skills in interactions within the Justice Professions fields.
- Apply methods of oral and written communication to effectively convey well-reasoned and supported arguments in justice topics.
- Correctly apply the law, rules of law and legal procedures.
- Demonstrate mastery of basic investigative skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the criminal justice environment.
This pathway is a suggested sequence of courses for your program of study. Work with an advisor to develop a unique pathway for you based on your placement recommendations, any prior college courses, and your specific situation. The courses listed reflect the minimum requirements for this program. *Designed for students who have completed prerequisites and have met college preparatory requirements in math, writing and reading.
General Education Note: Ensure that one general education CTE course fulfills one of the awareness categories: