Complete this degree to transfer to a University for a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Contact Information: Academic Advising
Program/Major Code: AOAALA/ALA2
CIP Code: 24.0101
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, the learner will be able to:
- Effectively communicate information, ideas and/or arguments appropriate to the audience and purpose.
- Identify and investigate problems and develop creative, practical, and ethical solutions by evaluating information and using appropriate methods of reasoning.
- Use mathematical and scientific processes, procedures, data, or evidence to solve problems.
- Locate, evaluate, and use information from diverse sources in an effective and ethical manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of the values and influence of diverse cultural, historical, and global perspectives.
You must first pick an Associate of Arts Pathway based on the University you will transfer to.
This pathway is a suggested sequence of courses for your program of study. Work with a PCC advisor and/or university advisor to develop a unique pathway for you based on your placement recommendations, any prior college courses, and your specific situation. The courses listed reflect the minimum requirements for this program. Designed for students who have completed prerequisites and have met college preparatory requirements in math, writing and reading.
Associate of Arts Pathways to the Arizona Universities
This degree includes the Arizona General Education Curriculum-A (AGEC-A)
General Education Note: Ensure that course selection also fulfills each of these categories:
Recommendation: students are highly encouraged to complete a second language course through second-semester proficiency (102 or 103) or fourth-semester proficiency (202 or 203) as required by their program pathway.