Conditional Enrollment Program
Please see Program Admission
Department: Clinical Research Coordinator
Program/Major Codes: AASCTC/CRC1
CIP Code: 51.0719
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, the learner will be able to:
- Explain Key Protocol Elements.
- List the elements of subject safety, related documentation, and reporting.
- Define Regulatory requirements pertaining to the Investigational Product Development Process.
- Perform Study Operational Activities in Compliance with GCP.
- Perform study related safety and management activities.
- Demonstrate documentation of data in accordance with ALCOA-C principles.
- Demonstrate professionalism and codes of conduct as they related to the role of the CRC.
- Apply good communication and teamwork practices.
This pathway is a suggested sequence of courses for your program of study. Work with an advisor to develop a unique pathway for you based on your placement recommendations, any prior college courses, and your specific situation. The courses listed reflect the minimum requirements for this program. Designed for students who have completed prerequisites and have met college preparatory requirements in math, writing and reading.
General Education Note: Ensure that one general education CTE course fulfills one of the awareness categories: