Jun 07, 2023
ACC 296 - Independent Study in Accounting 1 Credits, 1 Contact Hours
1 lecture period 0 lab periods
Independent study projects or special interest areas in accounting under the supervision of a faculty member.
Information: Consent of instructor is required before enrolling in this course. May be taken three times for a maximum of three credit hours. If this course is repeated, see a financial aid or Veteran’s Affairs advisor to determine funding eligibility as appropriate.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to apply academic-specific and cumulative knowledge acquired in the student’s major to a project or research paper
- Student Collaborates with Instructor
- Determine Subject Matter of Project or Research
- Student writes proposal to include:
- Books and other course materials
- Evaluation criteria/grading
- Student completes and submits proposal
- Proposal approved
- Student Completes and Submits Project or Research Paper
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)