Jan 28, 2022
MUP 266 - Studio Instruction: Voice III (Major) 2 Credits, 0.5 Contact Hours
0 lecture periods 5 lab periods
Continuation of MUP 176 . Private weekly voice lessons. Includes further development of performance skills and participation in student recitals and jury exams.
Prerequisite(s): MUP 176
Corequisite(s): MUS 223 , MUS 224
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a continued emphasis on proper physical characteristics for singing.
- Demonstrate a concentrated practicing and mental approach for singing.
- Demonstrate a continuation of student’s musicianship.
- Development and continuation of proper techniques in singing.
- Develop increased awareness of music literature and its interpretation for performance.
- Continuing Development of Technique
- Continuing Development of Musicianship
- Continuing interpretation of Vocal Literature
- History and Theory to be Taught Relevant to Literature Being Covered
Full Academic Year 2017/2018
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)