Jan 28, 2022
MUP 166 - Studio Instruction: Voice I (Major) 2 Credits, 0.5 Contact Hours
0 lecture periods 5 lab periods
Weekly studio instruction. Includes participation in student recitals and jury exams.
Corequisite(s): MUS 125, MUS 127
Information: Students chosen by audition.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a continued emphasis on proper physical characteristics for singing.
- Demonstrate a concentrated practicing and mental approach for singing.
- Demonstrate a continuation of student’s musicianship.
- Development and continuation of proper techniques in singing.
- Develop an increased awareness of music literature and its interpretation for performance
- Continuing Development of Technique
- Continuing Development of Musicianship
- Continuing Interpretation of Vocal Literature
- History and Theory to be Taught Relevant to Literature Being Covered
Full Academic Year 2017/2018
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)