Dec 09, 2022
BCT 100 - Professionalism in Service for BCT 1 Credits, 1 Contact Hours
1 lecture period 0 lab periods
Procedures in business and customer service. Includes an introduction to professionalism, self-evaluation, service routine, addressing dissatisfied customers, and problem situations.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Discuss potential areas of improvement regarding personal motivation and professional behavior.
- Describe professional mannerisms into service routines to promote maximum customer comfort.
- Explain work routine procedures.
- Solve problems in dealing with a dissatisfied customer.
- Compare problem situations.
- Introduction to Professionalism
- Self Evaluation
- Proper uniform
- Neat and clean
- Offensive behavior to a customer
- Company vehicle clean and properly identified
- Tool organization and repair
- Respect the Customer’s Property
- Criticizing a competitor
- Being professional and courteous
- Service Routine
- Scheduling service calls
- First impression
- Respect for a customer’s property
- Dealing with a Dissatisfied Customer
- Show concern
- Listen to the entire problem
- Apologize for any inconvenience
- Problem Situations
- Sell yourself first and the service or product second
- Be an equipment consultant to the customer
- Build a bond with the customer
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)