Dec 03, 2021
ART 296I9 - Independent Study in ART: Glass 3 Credits, 5 Contact Hours
2 lecture periods 3 lab periods
Advanced projects in glass. Content to be determined by conference between student and instructor.
Information: Consent of instructor is required before enrolling in this course. May be taken four times for a maximum of twelve credit hours. If this course is repeated see a financial aid or Veteran’s Affairs advisor to determine funding eligibility as appropriate. This course requires a substantial special fee through Sonoran Glass Art Academy. Please contact the Arts, Communications and Humanities Division at the West Campus (206-6974) for further information.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Identify areas of individual study.
- Develop objectives which delineate the art project/assignment.
- Demonstrate additional knowledge and creativity in the specific art area selected.
- Develop a series of activities which meet the objectives of the project.
- Produce a body of work which represents at least seventy-five hours of studio time.
- Develop and expand skills and techniques acquired in previous courses in the chosen discipline.
- Explore ideas and approaches studied in previous courses and incorporate these concepts into specified projects.
Content to be determined by the student and instructor.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)