Sep 22, 2023
MUP 276 - Studio Instruction: Voice IV (Major) 2 Credits, 0.5 Contact Hours
0 lecture periods 5 lab periods
Continuation of MUP 266 . Private weekly voice lessons. Includes further development of performance skills and participation in student recitals and jury exams.
Prerequisite(s): MUP 266
Corequisite(s): MUS 226 , MUS 228
Information: Students chosen by audition. Faculty approval required for registration.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a continued emphasis on proper physical characteristics for singing.
- Demonstrate a concentrated practicing and mental approach for singing.
- Demonstrate a continuation of student’s musicianship.
- Development and continuation of proper techniques in singing.
- Develop increased awareness of music literature and its interpretation for performance.
- Continuing Development of Technique
- Continuing Development of Musicianship
- Continuing Interpretation of Vocal Literature
- History and Theory to be Taught Relevant to Literature Being Covered
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)