Conditional Enrollment Program:
Before enrolling in this program students must meet admission requirements
Department: Aviation Technology
Program/Major Code: AASAVIATION/AVM1/AVMO
CIP code: 47.0607
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, the learner will be able to:
Know common safety practices used when working on and around aircraft and related support equipment.
- Identify and use applicable maintenance publications and documents.
- Know and understand federal aviation regulation.
- Inspect, service, install, and troubleshoot aircraft instruments.
- Repair, inspect, assemble troubleshoot and service reciprocating powerplants.
- Repair, inspect, assemble, troubleshoot, and service turbine powerplants.
- Install, repair, troubleshoot and service powerplant support systems.
Cohort Model Program
Students must complete courses in a specific order per 14 CFR, Part 147.
Designed for students who have completed prerequisites and have met college preparatory requirements in math, writing and reading.
General Education Note: Ensure that one general education CTE course fulfills one of the awareness categories: