Conditional enrollment program
Before enrolling in this program students must meet admission requirements
Department: Aviation Technology
Program/Major Code: CRTAAM/AAM1
CIP Code: 47.0607
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the program, the learner will be able to:
Know common safety practices used when working on and around aircraft and related support equipment.
- Identify and use applicable maintenance publications and documents.
- Know and understand federal aviation regulations.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft sheetmetal structures.
- Inspect, assemble and repair aircraft composite structures.
- Inspect, service, install and repair aircraft support systems.
- Inspect, service install and troubleshoot aircraft instruments and com/nav equipment.
Cohort Model Program
Students must complete courses in a specific order per 14 CFR, Part 147.
Designed for students who have completed prerequisites and have met college preparatory requirements in math and reading.