Sep 27, 2021
ANT 295 - Field Projects .5-4 Credits, 1.5-12 Contact Hours
0 lecture periods 1.5-12 lab periods
Participation in a field project in one of the subfields of anthropology.
Information: Same as ARC 295 . Consent of instructor is required before enrolling in this course.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Identify and develop topic for investigation.
- Identify and discuss the research process.
- Use appropriate field methods.
- Obtain, organize, and analyze field data.
- Develop approach to present information obtained.
- Orientation and Topic Selection
- Anthropological Fieldwork
- Philosophical-Ethical views
- Anthropological Perspective
- Developing a Field Project
- Case Studies
- Field Data
- Data Presentation and Report Preparation
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)