ART 103 - 3D Digital Fabrication and Printing
1.00 Credits, 1.50 Contact Hours
.50 lecture periods 1 lab period
Introduction to 3D digital fabrication techniques. Includes fabrication software and equipment safety, and individualized projects.
Information: May be taken two times for a maximum of two credit hours. If this course is repeated, see a financial aid or Veteran’s Affairs advisor to determine funding eligibility as appropriate.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the use of digital fabrication software and safe operation of equipment.
- Create an individualized project using digital fabrication techniques.
- 3D Fabrication Software and Equipment Safety
- Scanner software
- 3D modeling software
- Laser cutter/engraver software
- Individualized Project Possibilities
- Non-representational form
- Functional object
Full Academic Year 2020/2021
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)